Today I had the honor of talking with the amazing Sarah and Peter Hagstrom! They are the seasonal eating experts behind The Seasonal Diet, where they help men and women implement a healthy lifestyle that’s easy to maintain.
Welcome again to this week’s episode of Living Beyond Business, Living Intentionally: Entrepreneurs Creating A Life In Alignment with Their Values.
My vision for this LIVE show is to showcase inspiring entrepreneurs with for-purpose businesses and who are also living a lifestyle in alignment with their unique values and priorities…beyond their work.
Sarah and Peter are incredible, passion-driven entrepreneurs. They help you focus on simplifying the process, helping you get out of your way, and increasing your plant foods so you can lose the weight, improve your digestion, and increase your energy.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- How Sarah and Peter’s everyday choices always come back to how they want to feel
- The importance of listening to your body: how to do it and why you should deliver on it
- Where their health and wellness journey began (we have some great stories for you!)
- The book that was pivotal in their life and business (and mine!)
- How to handle family members and loved ones who aren’t onboard with your health or lifestyle choices and priorities
- The incredible twists, turns and transitions their business has taken since they started
- …and so much more!
To connect with Sarah and Peter and learn more about The Seasonal Diet, you can:
Join their amazingly helpful and inspiring Facebook Group
- Follow their seasonal adventures on Instagram
- Visit them on their website, The Seasonal Diet
Don’t miss another episode by signing up here to receive notifications about upcoming guests or go to the Kathleen Ventura page on Facebook, Like the page and under “Following” turn all notifications on. ->
And stay tuned for next week’s episode!